top of page

Dec 10 Bullhead City Swap Meet & Community Carnival

Classy not Trashy Swap Meet, New and Used Items Vendors, Hand Made Items, LIVE Music, Kids Zone, Non-Profits and Community Resources.

Registration is closed
See other events
Dec 10 Bullhead City Swap Meet & Community Carnival
Dec 10 Bullhead City Swap Meet & Community Carnival

Time & Location

Dec 10, 2022, 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM MST

Mohave Community College Bullhead City, 3400 AZ-95, Bullhead City, AZ 86442, USA


About the Event

This will be a consistent Swap Meet held the second Saturday of each month at  Mohave Community College in Bullhead.  

All Vendors must have a Bullhead City license if you are a one time vendor there may be an exception made. (I will send you all the paperwork for whichever of these that you choose) 

Spaces are 10x22 and are $30 each (Make Bullhead Better is a non-profit, so all the proceeds from the vendor spaces go to helping pay for insurance, cleaning, toys, games and inflatables for the kid zone as well as complimentary coffee and donuts for the vendors and the guests that arrive within the first 30 minutes.)

This event reaches a wide variety of demographics in our community since there will be live music, kid zone as well as swap meet vendors, new and handmade items, and a wide variety of community resources and non-profits involved.  Food trucks and food vendors will also make this a wonderful location to get out and meet new people in the community while enjoying some delicious food. 

The theme is Classy NOT there will be no items on the ground unless it is furniture or something very heavy that can't be put on a table.  It will be clean and well organized.  


  • Swap Meet Vendor

    This is for a space at our Swap Meet/Community Carnival. You can offer services, products, new, used, kid friendly. All of the spaces are the same price. (You must have a Bullhead City Business Lic. call 763-9400 talk to Carrie/One time vendors have exceptions) All Spaces are 10x22 you must provide your own easy up, tables, chairs and weights for easy up. To rent call Party Pizazz 763-4060. You'll be assigned a space number

    Sale ended
  • Non-Profit/Community Resource

    You must have a 501-C3 or be a public service like Police, Fire, Parks and Rec etc. Your space will be determined on what you need. I will make accommodations for you just let me know how much space you need.

    Sale ended
  • Food Truck/Food Vendor

    If you have a food truck you must show that you have all your current licenses up to date. If you are a food vendor you must show that you have your cottage law license and food handlers card. Also a current Bullhead City Business Lic.

    Sale ended



Share This Event

bottom of page